As part of your role you will carry out a range of vegetation management and environmental services.
Your main aim will be to lead field teams to complete a range of vegetation management tasks for a key contracts ensuring a high quality service and effective delivery is achieved at all times.
• Ensure field teams deliver safe, productive and profitable work on a daily basis.
• Manage, organise and motivate field teams to deliver exceptional service.
• Ensure all safety related incidents are reported and dealt with as per Company procedure.
• To ensure compliance with Health & Safety policies and procedures including undertaking of point of work risk assessments and other site safety documentation as required.
• Ensure all vehicles and plant are fit for purpose and any defects reported as per company policy.
• Provide accurate information regarding work operations and completions to the Works Supervisor.
• Undertake any other reasonable duties and tasks as requested by management.
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience in grounds maintenance, vegetation management or arboricuture sector.
• Flexibility in working hours and location.
• Out of hours working and emergency call out support.
• Full UK driving licence with trailer entitlement.
• NPTC – Chainsaw, Strimmer, Chipper.
• Good interpersonal skills, be a team player.
• Good communication skills.
• Experience in completing risk assessments and understanding method statements.
• Enthusiasm and results focused.
• Self motivation with the ability to use own initiative
• NPTC – Ped mower, ride on mower, tree climbing and chainsaw from rope and harness.
• PA1 & PA6 Spraying Certificate
• CSCS – LISS card
• Experience of leading teams.
• Experience of high speed road networks.
• Working to and understanding work programs