As part of your role you will carry out a range of vegetation management and environmental services.
Your main aim will be a key member of field teams completing a range of vegetation management tasks for a key contracts ensuring a high quality service and effective delivery is achieved at all times.
• Deliver safe, productive and profitable work on a daily basis.
• Ensure all safety related incidents are reported and dealt with as per Company procedure.
• To ensure compliance with company Health & Safety policies and procedures
• Undertake general maintenance on small plant and tools, making sure all items are fit for purpose
• Ensure all vehicles and plant are fit for purpose and any defects reported as per company policy.
• Undertake any other reasonable duties and tasks as requested by management.
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
• Flexibility in working hours and location.
• Out of hours working and emergency call out support.
• Full UK driving license required.
• Have previously worked to Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
• Experience of working in a team.
• Experience in grounds maintenance or vegetation management sector.
• Experience of High Speed Road Networks.
• Understanding of H&S reporting.
• NPTC – Chainsaw, Strimmer, Chipper
• NPTC – Ped mower, ride on mower, tree climbing and chainsaw from rope and harness.
• PA1 &PA6 Spraying Certificate.
• CSCS – LISS card.
• Trailer entitlement on driving licence.
• Self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative